Show me and I will understand
Tell me and I will forget
Involve me and I will remember
Every child deserves the chance to maximise their coordination abilities, before being given a label that undermines their future functioning.
I do this by:
- Helping a child develop the ‘network’ in the brain that processes sensory–motor information, by applying various coordination exercises;
- Teaching a child to believe in himself through difficult but enjoyable exercises;
- Teaching parents how to support the growth of their child;
- Teaching ‘Non-verbal social communication skills;
- Developing efficiency in various life skills.